Are You Compatible Quiz

Are You Compatible With Him? Find Out Now!

Haven’t you ever wondered if you’re really compatible with the guy you want?

Sure, you think he’s super cute. And sure, maybe you guys have a lot of fun when you spend time together.

But do you like the same movies? The same music? When you’re picking what to do, are you on the same page – or do you find yourself having to compromise?

Or, more importantly, ignoring the superficial tastes in culture and entertainment, are you actually compatible on a deeper level? Do your basic personality traits match up?

Are you compatible on a basic level as people?

This is what this quiz will tell you. It gets to the core of what makes two people compatible on a deep, fundamental level and gives you the definitive answer you’re looking for.

So, I’ll ask you again – are you compatible with the man you want?

Take this quiz now and find out…

• saint December 8, 2016, 5:21 pm

Does he love me

• mishi November 12, 2016, 12:44 am

Actuallly m tooo stressed now its been more than a year we’ve been best friends our friendship started with an attraction from both the sides but it was’nt a deep one from his side but still he used to behave very diffrent and special to me we used to talk used to have long conversation he used to feel concious or a lil diffrnt whenever i didnt call him or text him he basically expects my text daily and he wants that to continue once suddenly in between all this i got to knw he got attracted to a new girl in his building and started dating her once the entire clg group of ours went for a trip there since evryone was quite drunk one my friend saw some spark between us as he suddenly came to me as i dnt drink sat exactly beside me and that was really close and therefore she said evrything and at that time firstly he said she is very very special and important to me and at that time i got to knw that he is in a relationship but still he used to call me he somewhere wanted me evrytime beside him some days later i got to knw he broke up with her there were many reasons and he himself told i was one of them coz his girlfrnd had some problems with me and after his break up we came more close to each other during our vacations he used to come at my place to meet me spend some time with me he always says you are comparing me with other guys in your life he wants me to always give him priority above all my frnds but sometimes he behaves too wiered this all things are just as a friend for him always evryone in our clg assumes me to be his girlfriend but he continues to say my best friend best frnd and also whenevr i try to hint him he says relationships are time waste it ruins our frndshp and all so something happend which made me to confess my feelings and he continued to say that its ok we will still b best friends and all but then i told him i need some time to move on and therefore our friendship might change a bit coz earlier my frndshp somewhere used to involve my feelings and used to make this frndshp a bit diffrnt but sonce i will move on some things will change coz now it wnt involve my feelings but he is not ready for giving me time he wants evrything to be the same nothing should be changed but i didnt agreed daily he used to request plea to me for our friendship i told him things will change but you are not accepting it i didnt call or txtd him for 2days aftr all this he calld me and he was like its been 2days no call no txt nothing warna usually there used to b ur one txt in 4hrs how could u do thid to me u cant leave me alone basically he wants me he is missing me like hell but just as a frnd he recently told me ok fine if u dnt want to keep this frndshp then evrythng is over u dnt knw me i dnt knw u ….he said u knw me well u knw once i fight with someone once i leave them how muchever i regret i wnt come back but i remain firm on my decision coz i dnt want to b am option in his life ….he has told me once …no one knws and understands me as much u do not even my ex’s i never let anyone to be so close to me you are very special to me you are very impt to me i miss you you knw i’m not expressive then..gn love you and many such things in this one year and specially in past 6months idk i did right or wrong i need ur help wht should i do…plz help asap

• Jeri February 9, 2016, 1:21 am

Didn’t get my results

• Cynthia September 4, 2015, 7:53 pm

Good evening Mr. Bastion,

My boyfriend of 2 and a half years says he wants to have sex with someone else just once to try something different. I do not know why he wants to do that. I have asked and he explains that it is his fantasy that he wants to feel something different. What should I do?

• Andrzej July 1, 2015, 11:55 pm

Hello, is your hosting copnamy having any difficulties recently? I had to refresh the website about eight times until eventually the 404 error went away and I was able to read this post!

• Rihanat June 20, 2015, 6:51 pm

Pls tell me if sodiq is compatible with me

• chioma June 10, 2015, 5:37 am

is Arinze ngene my husband compatible with me?

• Nnenna May 28, 2015, 7:07 pm

is chigozie okafor compactible wit me ,pls let me know

• bunmi May 28, 2015, 7:59 am

Want 2 know if my fiance will marry me

• rose May 27, 2015, 5:25 am

i really love evrything about him

• Mherlyn Patricio May 25, 2015, 8:47 am

please till me if jonard sila is compatible to me

• ana May 9, 2015, 1:21 pm

Plzz tell me about him he loves me arti klever

• ana May 9, 2015, 1:20 pm

I luv arti klever

• arti klever May 9, 2015, 1:18 pm

I live him a lot plzz let me no if he is compatible for ne

• Alona Jao May 8, 2015, 9:27 am