best-hair-color-for-skin-tone

“What’s the best hair color for your skin tone?” Quiz

Whether you are “warm” or “cool” toned is going to influence what hair color suits you best. Deciding what the most flattering hair color for you is almost comes down to a science. This quiz is going to give you a specific answer so that you know whether your skin is “cool” or “warm,” which will make it much easier for you to know the best hair color to match your skin tone. So take this quiz to find out whether you’re a warm or cool now!

• Anele duma September 25, 2017, 2:42 am

The is a guy that i like but he has asked me my number but i am scared to give it to him because he may call while i am with my mother and i am still a child i am 12 years old i am in grade

• emily July 13, 2017, 12:27 pm

this didn’t work at all. as soon as i clicked ‘select’ after i picked my skin tone, it just bumped me right back to the vein question. i did it a few times to see if it was just a glitch or something, but it kept doing it.

• Ciccino July 13, 2017, 12:34 am

I have brown skin bkack eye and my hair is short .what colour would i match

• jenny alicea May 5, 2017, 8:53 am

I have place skin ans brown eyes and my naturle color of hair is an redish btown color what color can I sue for my new look that would make me look good

• marie April 6, 2017, 10:39 pm

this is so cool! thanks for sharing this! :)

• Julia March 9, 2017, 2:14 am

Im brown skin what hair color best for me that adds attraction on me

• Jen March 7, 2017, 9:08 pm

I was born with brown hair. I tried all the colors you can think of. I mean i did dark light bright reds, pinks, purples, blues, greens, yellows, browns, black, oranges, teal, gold, silver, mix of colors like pink purple blue red all bright ones, mix of blue green, yellow, red, hot pink, to black, blond pink red. You name it i did it. Im sti not sure. I think blond would be good for me maybe with some pink bule red green highlights.

• lita November 2, 2016, 8:34 pm

i thik that blonde woul match my hair coluer because im pale i have blue eyes and plus i do have blonde hair xD but yea just sayin