Does He Love You

Does He Love You?

You might be trying to figure out whether the man you are with loves you or not. Maybe you are in a committed relationship and he says he loves you. Maybe you are in a somewhat serious relationship, but he hasn’t put a label on it yet, which is making you doubt how serious he really is about you. Maybe you are in a serious committed relationship and you used to feel like he loved you, but lately, something seems different. Maybe you are wondering whether he has fallen out of love with you.

Or maybe you are somewhere in between all that. The bottom line is… it is an unsettling feeling to be on the fence wondering how he truly feels about you. Even if you end up finding out that he does not love you, it’s better than being in limbo, always wondering what the truth is but never really feeling like you have a satisfying answer.

Well, the good news is… there is a way to measure whether he loves you or not. This quiz will allow you to assess whether there is a real, long-term future here or whether you are investing a ton of energy in a dead end situation.

Even if you do not get the answer you want, all hope is not lost. First of all, knowing the truth is going to be better than living in this state of confusion. Once you know the truth, you will know the best way to remedy your situation (which will be explained to you based on the answers you provide). Make sure you answer all the questions as honestly and accurately as you can. If you answer as honestly as you can, you will get shockingly accurate results that will truly give you an answer about whether he loves you or not.

It’s possible that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. He might very well be completely in love you with you but you might not fully realize it. Why? Because men and women show love in different ways. It is also possible that he is saying he loves you but does not really feel that way deep down.

• amenz michelle November 8, 2017, 2:40 pm

Dear just tell him to give u tym n b patient its just too early if he still insist let him decide while u stay calm coz if he luvs u dat much no matter wat he will allow it to cum frm ur mind

• mercy November 5, 2017, 9:07 am

pls dont let him ave sex with you…if he leave you becos u dont give him sex dat show he did not love you he only need ur body…nd if you give him sex he will surely leave you again…so plssssssssss dont give out sex just to make a guy stay or cos u dont wnt to lose him

• melody October 29, 2017, 6:25 am

I dont no whether he loves me or not
    we r dating for 2 months now buh hes always asking 4 sex nd I luv him so much
    he has tym 4 me nd even thinks am cheating on him cuz I don’t accept things from him

I guess he luvs me buh am scared of loosing him nd I don’t want to allow him to hv sex Wid me cuz I think he will leave me afterwards
    do u think I should allow him to hv sex with me?
    does he really luv me?

• 222ndie June 21, 2017, 6:13 pm

I have boyfreind I lv him so much we stay together nd he cares, helping each other is been a year now I hv 4 kids is got one nd he is dad to mi kids bt he ‘s not sexually interest like we can hv sex after 3 to 4 weeks bt we sleeping together everday nd he always tell me how much he l lv me nd am his future wife so me Is like am not sexy or he does not really love me…wat must zi do

• Jane June 19, 2017, 11:10 am

Hey I love this guy bt he broke my heart once n den I tried to move on bt I cudnt get over him n nw he came. Begging for a chance bt I’m scared he hurt me again…what can I do?

• Adamma Prince June 8, 2017, 9:31 pm

On the 1st of jan 2017 i was sitting down somewhere this guy was passing sudenly he started steering at me untill he passed.afta some weeks he saw me and did the same.i later notis that he has a shop close to my house and whenever i pass he steers at me but does not talk to me.later on he started call me aunty adamma or my adamma.he alway give me gifts and he asked for my number but i refused,he gave me his number but i also refuse.later he was able to get my number from my brother.then one night he texted me that he love me somuch and he want me to be his girlfriend.at first i refuse but after much plea i accepted from then onward he call me regularly he always tell me he love me somuch.when ever he call me he does not call me by my name but call me baby,my love,my morning star,my heart desire and so on.when ever am angry with him he alwas ask for 4giveness even if i am at fault he says he is sorri and he does’nt wan to loose me.he said wit me 4ever and no man can seperate us do u tink he loves me?

• Doyin June 1, 2017, 5:06 am

I had a boyfriend i once loved. But he hardly call nor text eva since hav denied him of sex. Along the line i met someone else. He told me he has a gf buh they aren’t in good terms and their communication aren’t tight anymre eva since she travelled out of d country. We started d relationship ,he showed me love,care,respect and gav me listening ears even tho he was nt financially ok! At the long run i notice wheneva he want 2 receive a particular call he do excuse himself! Then i was feeling insecure and i had 2 kip monitoring his cell phone wheneva he drop the call or put it aside. By doing that i notice he’s stil communicating wit his Girlfriend and there connection was strong 2 d extence he used DEARIE To save her contact whereby he use my name 2 save mine.Now his gf is bk and hes telling me “if i c sum1 even mre better than him that i should move on’ that he intend getting married 2 his gf.. But stil he neva stp caring for me! I dnt knw if its all pretends or nt. And he showed me much love that he made me lose interest in my other bf buh 1 thing i understand there is like he only used me to pass time! Whats ur advice on this?

• swankiey May 24, 2017, 7:23 am

he used to do everything right before I felt pregnant. he wanted a bby always and now that we r going to have a bby he has changed. he doesn’t call often and he isn’t very supportive and understanding. he shouts at me a lot and on my birthday he didn’t want to have sex with me and he didn’t say happy birthday. i didn’t even get a birthday present from him and I’m now regretful of the relationship. does he still love me?????? I’m confused

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:22 am

Dear swankiey, I have to say he doesn’t, nor anymore. This happens with most guy who are not really mentally, psychologically and financially prepared for children.

• Vivian May 20, 2017, 7:43 pm

I really want to know more about love

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:23 am

Only your heart and experience can teach you that really well, if we be realistic.

• favour May 20, 2017, 9:08 am

if my boyfriend ask me of sex does he love me?

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:24 am

He does.

• sheila May 10, 2017, 11:38 pm

am worrying whether he still loves me,,,coz currently he’s somehow ignoring my chats and calls but when we chat at tyms he says that he loves me still…he tells me to give him some space and when I text him he becomes angry but this is when we talking through the phone,,,when we meet lively ,he don’t talk of it and if I happen to ask,,he says sorry and that I forget about the past,,,,does he really loves me????

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 6:59 am

I’m sorry sheila, but I don’t think he does. Trust me, I’m speaking from experience.

• tatan April 15, 2017, 11:45 am

I love a girl but she always said, she don’t have time to have relationship with anybody and I care for her but I don’t know may be she care for me , I wish to see her at least twice in a week but she said not need and ask for number she said not now, until I did not ask for it again. what can I do, I want to die because for her and every things I know total hide for me because I love her and she refuse to granted me.

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:26 am

There’s no way you can make her love you if she doesn’t. You can only make her realize your worth and that can be achieved by staying away from her. And she would come to her senses about you. There’s no promise of love, but there is hope of it.

• Ivy April 14, 2017, 10:17 am

Am nt sure that ma boyfriend love me or not Cz he does’t call me too much and i see him after a long time. if he calls it does’t take even a minute that make me worried too much And he is ma first boyfriend

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:27 am

Talk to him about it.

• ceeyleey April 11, 2017, 3:32 pm

i hv a guy whom i think i am in love with, we see each other at night but he hs never said he loved mi

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:29 am

There are two possible reasons. Either he’s waiting for the perfect time or he doesn’t. But in a situation like yours, I think he’s looking at the timing and is still contemplating the reality of his feelings.

• Precious April 9, 2017, 9:48 am

My boyfriend says he loves me but he has the picture of different girls in his phone and he doesnt really prove to me that he loves me

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:33 am

If you still love him enough to condone his attitudes tell him how you feel on a serious note. If you don’t, really I advice you to move on. A guy who treats a lady with disrespect is no man at all.

• ziyana April 1, 2017, 3:18 am

I still love him hope he will return back to me

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:31 am

Give him some time and space.

• ziyana April 1, 2017, 3:16 am

I dont know whether he still loves me or not cuz hes in a relationship with another girl

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:08 am

He doesn’t dear ziyana.

• Mimi March 25, 2017, 9:48 am

I love did guy,he stays abroad,he takes care of my financial needs,I love him but he keeps saying if I find a serious guy I should move on.Does this person loves me at all?

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:10 am

Has he told he ever did. If he has, then know he either loves you a lot and wants you to be happy or probably is losing interest in you.

• Ndagire Irene March 20, 2017, 9:37 am

My boyfriend hardly gets encough time for me. Does he really love me or am wasting my time with him.

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:35 am

Do you think you’re wasting your time on him? If that’s how you feel then it seems you don’t feel much for him and his exit won’t hurt too much. The wise thing to do is ignore and move on. But if you love him a lot let him know.

• Stk March 16, 2017, 5:35 pm

My boyfrnd and I we have long distance relationship.sometimes when I call him his phonewil gies to viicemail whn I ask him he wil say his battery is flat is he truely loves me

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:36 am

If this happens all the time you need to sit down and think things through.

• mercy March 9, 2017, 11:59 am

He always in a hurry .we dont have tym to chart about ours.he loves me when he see me

• Vini February 10, 2017, 10:55 am

Hi I want to know whether my partner lovess me bcos he will always ask me i hope u r not in luv with me but in return when i ask him i think u r?he will tell no i am nt.what does he mean by that.Sometimes when i try to solve his problem finacially he tells me dont do this our talking also will go?? i cant understand why does he say this.sometimes for no reason he gets angry with me.why does he behave like this can u tell me please.bcos sometimes i feel he is very much in love with but he cant express it.

• Winnie Moraa May 12, 2017, 8:16 am

He is not

• jacinta Flaviano February 7, 2017, 11:05 pm

I just wish he knew how much I’m in love with him. .

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:14 am

As a Lady and for your dignity, respect and reputation. Don’t tell him. Just express it without being too pushy, forward or making it too obvious. He’s a guy, he’d know or might just pretend he doesn’t. But with time if he loves you he’d say it but if he doesn’t he’d keep quiet to spare you the embarrassment.

• blessing samuel February 1, 2017, 7:04 am

he always text me.cal me.and tel me he loves me so much .do he really love me

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:15 am

Be free to think he does, blessing.

• veronika January 8, 2017, 4:11 pm

I want to know if my boyfriend love me or not .sometimes he Syd he want a baby with me I told him that am not ready yet because I dearly don’t know if he really love me I don’t want to raise a child as single mother.

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:17 am

Marriage can only settle scores for babies. If he loves you he’d do it. If he doesn’t he’s just looking for an excuse to get under your skirt.

• paula davis December 20, 2016, 5:55 am

I got this amazing boyfriend JEWISH HE DONT TALK MUCH BUT THAT TWIN FLAME NEVER STOP I LOVE HIM AND TRUST WE WILL GET MARRIED SOON HE NEVER WAS MARRIED

• Jane December 1, 2016, 2:26 pm

I don’t know if he truly loves me but he always listens and pays attention to me

• Favour Ogbonna May 31, 2017, 7:39 am

It might be out of respect or love.

• Brainson Godson Perfect November 15, 2016, 6:07 am

He has been the one I hated most in school
    After school we became friends and now my heart is suffering beatings at seeing his pic,hearing his voice and even seeing his call on my screen!
    He said he loves me but I am just unable to think
    Everything about me now is just him

• Binisha November 12, 2016, 1:35 am

I Dont Know If He Luvs Me Or Nt Coz He Is Touchy Wid Others Rather Than Me

• Binisha November 12, 2016, 1:33 am

I Dont Know If He Luvs Me Or Nt

• Bophelo November 5, 2016, 7:08 am

Just want to know if he really loves me

• Bophelo November 5, 2016, 7:07 am

Jst wnt to knw if he really loves me

• Phakama Qonono October 27, 2016, 3:12 pm

I’m not sure if he really loves me but he never talk about our future ,he said he does not want to get married, he call me anytime especially at night even at midnight yes I love him so much and I would love to have a future with him

• rena October 2, 2016, 6:23 am

I would like to know if my boyfriend truly loves me,bcuz his actions speaks louder than his words.

• rihanna September 25, 2016, 9:17 am

he always told me he loves me he talks to me like every day he rĺly cares about me but I couldn’t believe him

• AB September 7, 2016, 2:17 pm

my ex says he stil loves me but he has new life now.

• Joy September 7, 2016, 1:37 am

i’m not sure wether he loves me or not,but he doesn’t call/text or even reply to my text.He picks my call and can call when told to or after my credit is over,but when he calls back it cant take us more than 1 min…this makes me to worry wether he loves me.

• vanny September 5, 2016, 10:15 pm

I’m not sure if he love me or not but he always say that I should col him but I’m afraid becoz he is my first boyfriend

• Fatmata August 9, 2016, 10:19 am

What to know if my guy truly loves me

• nosipho August 9, 2016, 7:13 am

he ddnt love at first and he told me about his,crush,then suddenly he fell for me…..im confused because he told me he is running to coz it,ddnt workout to his crush….but im scared of the distance

• Tumpa Ghosh July 27, 2016, 6:09 am

My True Love Truli Love Me

• Merinda June 20, 2016, 8:14 am

gud

• Stephen Brianna June 8, 2016, 6:00 pm

I tld im i love im bt e ws shy and didnt gve me any response,so i tld im no p

• Gungun Mehra May 29, 2016, 11:08 am