best-hair-color-for-skin-tone

“What’s the best hair color for your skin tone?” Quiz

Whether you are “warm” or “cool” toned is going to influence what hair color suits you best. Deciding what the most flattering hair color for you is almost comes down to a science. This quiz is going to give you a specific answer so that you know whether your skin is “cool” or “warm,” which will make it much easier for you to know the best hair color to match your skin tone. So take this quiz to find out whether you’re a warm or cool now!

• zuni June 28, 2018, 4:46 pm

Girl-Am I pretty
    Boy-No
    Gir l-Do you wanna be with me forever
    Boy-No
    The girl walks away, hurt. With tears running down her face as the boy grabs her arm.
    Boy-You’re not pretty, your beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would die.
    Boy-Please stay
    Girl-I will
    Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you don’t send this to 5 quizzes you will have relationship problems for 10 years

• Savita January 26, 2018, 2:10 am

I am a fair skin black eye and my hair is till my my shoulder .what colour would i match

• emily July 13, 2017, 12:27 pm

this didn’t work at all. as soon as i clicked ‘select’ after i picked my skin tone, it just bumped me right back to the vein question. i did it a few times to see if it was just a glitch or something, but it kept doing it.

• Ciccino July 13, 2017, 12:34 am

I have brown skin bkack eye and my hair is short .what colour would i match

• jenny alicea May 5, 2017, 8:53 am

I have place skin ans brown eyes and my naturle color of hair is an redish btown color what color can I sue for my new look that would make me look good

• marie April 6, 2017, 10:39 pm

this is so cool! thanks for sharing this! :)

• Julia March 9, 2017, 2:14 am

Im brown skin what hair color best for me that adds attraction on me

• Jen March 7, 2017, 9:08 pm

I was born with brown hair. I tried all the colors you can think of. I mean i did dark light bright reds, pinks, purples, blues, greens, yellows, browns, black, oranges, teal, gold, silver, mix of colors like pink purple blue red all bright ones, mix of blue green, yellow, red, hot pink, to black, blond pink red. You name it i did it. Im sti not sure. I think blond would be good for me maybe with some pink bule red green highlights.

• lita November 2, 2016, 8:34 pm

i thik that blonde woul match my hair coluer because im pale i have blue eyes and plus i do have blonde hair xD but yea just sayin