Is He Cheating Quiz

Quiz: Is He Cheating On You?

Let’s face it – it’s crossed your mind.

Everybody wonders about it at least once:

“What would I do if my boyfriend/girlfriend was cheating on me?”

It pops into your head at the most random times, you give it some thought, and then that’s that.

There’s no reason to think about it again.

Unless…

Unless you’re given some sort of reason to think they might be cheating.

Unless they raise your suspicions a little bit.

Unless they do something shady, and all of a sudden, it goes from a hypothetical question to a real question very quickly…

So do you know how to read whether your partner is cheating or not? Do you know all the telltale signs? Do you know how to figure it out for sure?

You probably don’t – unless you’re a private detective. But we do.

Take this quiz and find out for sure – is your partner cheating on you?

• Jonathan strootman November 9, 2017, 10:34 am

I really do my best to be a loyal partner and making sure we are on the same page.
    My wife took advantage of my busy schedule because I have to travel overseas for contract jobs.
    I noticed she would rather smile all day to her phone and even after my long trips I don’t really matter.
    I got frustrated and a colleague who had the same issue introduced me to a professional who helped me find out the truth. ( spiralxbinuclease1025 at gmail dot com)
    I found out shes been seeing another man for the past 8months.
    I live alone in Nevada City now and I’m happy to be away from a cheat.
    I had to share my story and appreciate a good man.

• Zee June 12, 2017, 3:48 pm

My man always tell me that he lv me only when he drunk bt when he is sobber he is bitter even cant let me have talk whith his freind can someone tell me what is wrong

• Opex Am June 9, 2017, 6:25 am

It Is Because They Were Too Greedy And Uncontented

• Grace March 31, 2017, 3:36 am

Lol,what I can say my fionce plays his card very nice and I want to let go of him coz I’m always stressed and it’s so unhealthy coz I’m breastfeeding our child.what confuses me is he always spend lot of time with me but I’m not happy always snaps at me and always sensitive

• Shan March 28, 2017, 6:54 am

We stay together but I just suspect his cheating on me because he has done that before he has a lot of numbers on his phone he has some many girls on Facebook & WhatsApp I don’t trust him I just need to no if his cheating

• Asiya March 28, 2017, 5:53 am

My boyfriend name is Chandrasekhar alladi born in 27-06-1989 8:58am in the morning want to no whether he slept with women r not

• Tumelo Makhene March 25, 2017, 4:09 am

My boyfriend cheat on me with his ex wife. His using his ex wife phn, he told me it was his sister’s. It turns out he was liying n they still see each other. Sometime he says his going to his sister but when I call him he does not answer my calls. He answer with sms. Now he said it’s over between them n that he filled a divorce, so he is waiting for an sms from the layer to give them a date to come to court. It’s been two weeks now, nothing is happening. Does that sms take that long? I don’t trust him, his phone is always on silent.

• Taylor Lupercio March 18, 2017, 12:48 am

So my boyfriend moved recently, and he is now going to a different school. I know he has a lot of very attractive female friends at his school who are single. I noticed when we first started dating, he wouldn’t let me look at ANYTHING on his phone, let alone touch it. But now that he has moved and is back with all of his female friends, I’m starting to get more afraid of the possibility that he might cheat. I was going through all of his followers on Instagram and paying close attention to all of the females, specifically. I found an attractive girls profile who goes to his school in his followers, and in her bio was my boyfriend’s name and a red heart next to it. I sent her profile to my boyfriend while he was at work, and when he responded, he was replying fast, and he seemed very nervous. His behavior at this moment is what really scared me, because he tried to dismiss the subject almost as soon as it was brought up. Please help, I don’t know what to do.

• Berita February 19, 2017, 8:07 am

Men cheat because they are never satisfied with their ladies…A real man does not do shit and stupid bt instead helps his partner to spice up their relationship…Cheating and having affairs creates even more problems,to a lady its just like being stubbed..

• yui January 27, 2017, 12:49 pm

Plz, tell us more

• joy January 21, 2017, 12:10 pm

Suspecting my hubby always out not like before

• yvonne November 26, 2016, 1:03 am

I want to kniw if my boyfriend is cheating on me. I notice he is on the phone with male friends and i have csught him lying. I am going crazy, please help me.

• Mercy November 18, 2016, 2:00 pm

My boyfriend has been really attentive to me, we don’t stay together so don’t know how much time he spends on his pone… We attend different schools but my guts just keeps telling me he is seeing other girls aside me… When we are together he gives me all his attention n infact switches off his pone… He always want me around and want to introduce me to his friends but just male friends… Anytime i ask him questions about his supposing best female friend, he tries to change the topic… Have read a text on his pone mistakenly when he wanted to show me a text and the conversation was between him and his supposing best female friend saying i love you but when he gave me his phone and tried to go through the text myself didn’t see it… Just want to know if he is really serious about me or just playing me cause he has picked other girls call in my present which through the conversation i knew it was one of his flings… Am just too confuse right now

• ang October 14, 2016, 11:49 am

my bf always comes home from work takes me everywhere he goes and lets me check his phone but i found hairs that dont belong to anyone we know when i came back from a week long trip and another when i came back from a meeting a couple months later wonder if hes cheating

• sibongile August 28, 2016, 1:55 am

He doesn’t have time for our relationship.He doesn’t take me along to do his favourite things like before.He is always on his phone.He sleeps in the morning coz he has been on his phone al night.He shouts at me regularly.We don’t communicate.He masterbates himself.When we go together we come back not getting along.He is no sexually attractive to me.He is always out to see his friends.He has six o clock appointments everyday.

• want to know why men cheat on their wife or girlfriends July 28, 2016, 4:07 am

Want to know

• wendywestbrook July 5, 2016, 7:26 am

his like living with stranger a mean yell screaming

• sla July 4, 2016, 4:08 am

No commeny

• Abigail June 10, 2016, 11:04 am

why do always men cheat even though their wives or girl friend satisfy their need

• Rhita Kabugho June 16, 2015, 3:42 am