Have you ever met a guy you really like but feel clueless about what on earth you should talk to him about? Especially if you’re shy, when you meet a guy you like and don’t know what to talk to him about it can be absolutely horrible .
Or maybe you aren’t even shy, but whenever you actually like a guy, you all of a sudden feel shy, as if you don’t know what to say!
When you’re getting to know a guy you like for the first time, you want to have some interesting questions to ask him– so that you can learn more about him and he can learn more about you.
Plus – when you ask him the right questions, you’ll find out pretty quickly whether he’s someone you should really be letting yourself like, or whether he’s not the right guy for you .
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Watch The Video: The Best Questions To Ask A Guy (And Why They Work So Well)
So with that in mind, here are 20 amazing, cute questions to ask that one guy:
1. What are your hobbies that you love the most?
Asking him this question is a great idea because you’ll be able to find out if you’ve got any passions in common with him that you can share and do together. Plus, you’ll find out what he really loves.
2. In your opinion, at what point do a guy and a girl become “intimate”?
This thought provoking and dare I say intimate question gets your guy immediately thinking about whether he’s intimate with you – and also gets him to reveal how he thinks about romance and intimacy (1).
3. What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a girl ?
This lets you know where his head is at when it comes to women – and what type of guy he is (2).
4. What’s the wildest, craziest, most insane thing you’ve ever done?
This lets him brag about the crazy stuff he’s done without actually having to brag about it, plus you get to see what happened in his past to make him who he is. Plus, you get to see how crazy he really can be.
5. What’s your favorite romantic thing to do on a date?
Sometimes, there’s nothing more different than a guy’s and a girl’s perception of romance (3). If he’s all about staying in and watching movies together, while you’re more of a go out and have a really nice dinner sort of gal, maybe it’s not meant to work out between you.
6. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
This question gives you a glimpse of what your guy is really afraid of, and tells you more of the backstory behind why he is the person he is.
7. Who was the first girl you ever had a crush on?
You might make him blush – and you’ll definitely break the ice. This is just a cute question to ask him to get him to reveal more about himself.
8. Out of anybody, real or fictional, who’s your biggest hero?
This will reveal what a guy’s values are – what he cares about, what he thinks is right, and what principles he follows. Plus, he gets to talk about himself.
9. Want to hang out together more often?
This is a subtle way of letting him know that you’re interested – and that you want to spend more time with him.
10. Pop quiz: want to cuddle with me right now?
OK – on the cuteness scale, this is about a 10 (unless he says no). But if he says yes – then jackpot!
11. What’s your favorite type of food?
You find out more about his preferences – so you know what to surprise him with if you ever get him food! Plus, you know where to suggest on a date.
12. Do you have a favorite type of car?
A lot of guys are gear heads who love cars… but some aren’t. If he isn’t – no harm done. But if he is, he’ll love the opportunity to talk about something he’s truly passionate about.
13. Has a movie ever made you cry?
Most guys will usually say no to this – but if he’s more comfortable with his manliness then there’s a chance he admits that it’s true! (Fun fact – pretty much 100% of people have cried at a movie).
14. What’s the thing in your life that you’re most proud of?
This is another question that gives your guy a chance to talk about something that’s really important to him – something he considers a core part of his being. It lets you know what kind of person he is, and what he’s accomplished in his life.
15. What do you like to do with your family, and what are they like?
This lets him know you care about the people that he loves, and it gives you a good idea of how he treats his family, how they treat him, and what he thinks a family should be like.
16. Pretend we’re going out – how would we celebrate our 1 year anniversary?
Not only does this let you know whether he’s a romantic or not – it also gets him thinking about what it would be like to date you, and what it would be like to have been in a relationship with you for a year.
17. What’s your favorite sport?
The best part about this question is that guys will either answer which sport they love to play, or which sport they love to watch – and that tells you a lot about them. Either they like to sit on the couch and watch sports, or they like to get on the field and play them.
18. ok – you can go anywhere in the world… where is it and why?
This gives you a good sense of his wish list – where he would want to live, what kind of weather he likes, and what kind of culture he’s looking for… which is all pretty crucial information!
19. What’s your all-time favorite movie?
This will tell you a lot about what his interests are and where his sensibilities lie. If he’s all about action movies while you like quiet dramas, you’re probably not going to agree at the box office very often.
20. What’s something in this world that always makes you smile?
The answer to this question tells you a lot about what his personality is like and who he is. It also lets you know what his sense of humor is attuned to and what he does and doesn’t find funny. Plus, it will probably make him smile!
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Cute Questions To Ask A Guy
- What are your hobbies that you love the most?
- In your opinion, at what point do a guy and a girl become “intimate”?
- What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a girl?
- What’s the wildest, craziest, most insane thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite romantic thing to do on a date?
- What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
- Who was the first girl you ever had a crush on?
- Out of anybody, real or fictional, who’s your biggest hero?
- Want to hang out together more often?
- Pop quiz: want to cuddle with me right now?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- Do you have a favorite type of car?
- Has a movie ever made you cry?
- What’s the thing in your life that you’re most proud of?
- What do you like to do with your family, and what are they like?
- Pretend we’re going out – how would we celebrate our 1 year anniversary?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- ok – you can go anywhere in the world… where is it and why?
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- What’s something in this world that always makes you smile?