21 questions is a classic game to get to know someone. As a matter of fact, my very first relationship at the age of fifteen began because a girl asked me to play it! It’s really simple and works best with two people. The game is as simple as the title, you have to ask twenty-one random questions as well as answer twenty-one random questions from the person you’re playing with. It’s so simple yet amazingly effective. It truly is the easiest and most harmless way to get to know another person.
It can be played in a group setting, but to me that ruins the personal level of just two people talking and it makes the game long, and boring, and actually kind of complicated. Honestly, most articles out there explaining 21 questions are unnecessarily confusing and take away from the spirit of what actually makes it a good game!
I’ve only ever heard or seen it being played by two people, or three at most. It’s generally a game you play with someone you’ve been thinking about a lot, someone you like, and want to get to know.
Obviously, you’ll get to know someone better and most certainly a lot of these questions will break off into real conversations. If that’s the case, just let the conversation flow naturally!
The most important thing is not to lie! And don’t answer questions that are rude or uncomfortable, nor ask them. Keep it fun and light, and things will definitely start to loosen up. It’s a fun game, here are some good questions to ask while playing it!
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Good Questions to Ask When Playing 21 Questions:
1. If you had as much money as you wanted what is the first thing you would do?
2. What is your favorite tv show?
3. Which character would you be from your favorite movie or tv show? And why?
4. What would be your nightmare job, and how much would you have to get paid to do it?
5. If you could change one thing in the world, or stop one thing that is going on, what would that be?
6. What is the most life changing event that has ever happened to you?
7. Is there anything you totally regret doing/ not doing?
8. Do you play any instruments?
9. Do you like animals? What type is your favorite?
10. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
11. If you had a time machine what era would you choose to live in and why?
12. Do you have any secrets or things you do that no one knows about?
13. What is your favorite type of food/ restaurant?
14. Do you have any cool hobbies?
15. How old were you when you had your first crush? And who was she / he?
16. What is the craziest/ most dangerous thing you have ever done?
17. What is the most trouble you have been in either with the law or your family?
18. Do you have any social media or technology addictions?
19. Would you be able to live with no smartphone, computer or tv for a year?
20. What’s the most difficult thing you have ever accomplished?
21. What kind of car would you drive if you could have any vehicle in the world?
22. Is there anything you wish you were taught or knew at a younger age?
23. Do you have any hidden sides to your personality?
24. If you had kids what type of parent would you be?
25. What would you have to do to be “disowned” by your family?
These are some great starter questions to get to know anyone and are totally gender neutral. One of these questions will spark up some good banter and get someone into the deeper details of who they really are on the inside. You’d be surprised by some people’s answers! Keep the questions within your comfortability level and have fun. This game is a great way to get to know anyone, regardless of the future you have in mind with that person!
21 questions can be a good way to get to know your crush more and discover if he likes you or not.
I want to ask you a question because there are 2 big turning points every woman experiences in her relationships with men and they determine if you end up in a happy relationship or if it all ends in heartbreak.
So pay attention because the next step to take is vitally important. At some point he’s going to ask himself if you are the woman he wants to commit himself to for the long term…
Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not, you need to read this next: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
And the second big problem many women face: Do you feel he might be losing interest, going cold emotionally or pulling away? If so, then you need to read this right now or risk losing him forever: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to find out if he really likes you? Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Does He Like You” Quiz right now and find out once and for all if he likes you…