Have you been losing sleep trying to figure out if he likes you?
Sometimes a guy will tell you straight out what they are thinking, but often you need to do a little observation of his subtle body language signals to know how he feels about you.
Unconscious body language may even tell you more about how he is feeling than what he says.
His gestures, posture, facial expressions, and even the width of his pupils can tell you so many things about how he feels.
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
This can make figuring out what he thinks so much easier. Look for these early signs to tell if he’s thinking, “Whoa, that girl is amazing, I want to get to know her more,” or if you aren’t even on his radar.
1. His pupils are dilating. No, he isn’t high. He likes you. When his pupils dilate this is a sure sign that he is attracted to you. If you want to encourage his attraction, know that mutual eye contact can fan the flames of love.
2. He has raised eyebrows. When people open their eyes wider, thus causing the eyebrows to lift, it means that they are at least curious about you. If he gently raises an eyebrow when he’s talking to you or looking at you, it means he likes what he sees.
3. He grins. Adults smile 380 times fewer than small children throughout the day. If he smiles at you, and actually shows his front teeth in a grin, he likes you.
4. He has a full-face smile. A true smile involves the whole face, and not just the edges of the mouth. If his eyes wrinkle when he smiles at you its genuine. He likes what he sees, and wants to be around you more.
5. He wets his lips. He should never lick his lips in an overt, creepy way, but if he licks his lips it may be because when we are attracted to another person we tend to create more saliva, and he may wet his lips in response to this physiological reaction. You may actually be making his mouth water!
6. His eyes move around your face. If he looks straight into your eyes without looking away, this can make you feel uncomfortable. It can even be interpreted as a form of aggression. However, if he looks into your eyes, and then looks at the rest of your features, like your lips, your cheeks, your forehead, etc., then he may be into you.
7. He breathes deep. Men are programmed via evolutionary biology to try to appeal to you physically. If he takes a deep breath, expanding his chest, and drawing in his stomach, it may be because he wants to look strong and fit. This is a subconscious way to try to attract you.
8. He stutters. Not every man is gifted with gab. He may really want to talk to you, but he stutters or gets hung up on what to say. If he is trying to talk to you, even if he is doing a bad job of it, he likes you.
9. He tries to make you laugh. Men subconsciously know that is they can make you laugh, they’ve got at least one foot in the door. His chances of winning you over if he can make you laugh skyrocket. If he’s telling jokes or being goofy, he may like you.
10. He shifts his weight toward you. If a man is leaning into you with his posture, or shifts his weight toward you, he likes you. This is another subconscious signal that he wants to be near you.
11. He takes up more space with his body. In the same way that he might draw in a deep breath to expand his chest, if a man takes up more physical space by putting his arms on his hips with his elbows out, or even widening his stance, then he likes you. This is another subconscious body language signal indicating he wants to appear strong and viral for you.
12. He finds an excuse to touch you. He may simply let his hand grace yours or “bump” into you. He may brush a stray hair behind your ear. If he does anything like this, he wants to touch you, which means he likes you. Men are naturally tactile and visual creatures. If they like you they will try to touch you in any way that is socially acceptable. Sometimes he may touch you without even realizing he is doing it.
13. He exposes his manliness to you. Again, this should never be done in a creepy way, but if he sits with his legs wide, he may be exposing his vulnerabilities (quite literally) which means he likes you. A man’s genitals are full of bundles of nerves which can swell with blood when he is aroused. He may simply need to give them more space because he likes what he sees.
14. He angles his hips toward you. Similarly, if he angles his hips and groin toward you, then he likes you. This is a subconscious signal of sexual attraction.
15. He’s staying put. If his feet are pointed toward you, it means he feels safe and comfortable in your presence. Our feet are the first thing we engage in a fight-or-flight response, the parasympathatic nervous system’s answer to stress. If his feet are planted, and facing you, he isn’t going anywhere.
16. He crosses his legs away from you put moves his torso toward you. Sometimes guys will cross their legs because they are shy. If he crosses his legs, but still leans or twists his torso toward you he may like you. If he crosses his legs, and moves his torso away, he isn’t shy. He is disinterested.
17. He falls in step with you. A man that is interested in you won’t walk ahead of you or behind you. He will keep your pace to show his interest.
18. He looks at you while talking to you. If he talks to you, but looks away often if could signal that he is keeping his options open. If, however he looks at you – including at your eyes, face, and
body – it means he likes you and no other women get his attention right now.
19. He touches his own throat. The throat indicates communication and vulnerability. If he touches his throat, he is subconsciously signaling that he wants to talk more intimately with you and perhaps even expose his vulnerable feelings for you. He may be worried about saying the right thing, which he wouldn’t do if he didn’t care about you.
20. He touches his own face.If he touches his ears, cheeks, or lips with the back of his hand of fingers, he is definitely into you. These are all signs that a man is sexually attracted to you.
21. He plays with his glass. Though this could indicate nervousness, it can also be an indicator of attraction.
22. He gets hot and bothered (sweats). If he is sweating it is literally because you are turning up the heat in his body. When we are attracted to another person, we will often sweat or feel warm. If he’s getting hot and bothered, then he likes you.
23. He flat out tells you. He may say something polite like “It’s such a pleasure to meet you,” the first time you talk, but what he is really thinking is “damn girl you’re hot!” If he flat out tells you he likes you, even in a polite version, then believe it.
This article shows you all the best ways to tell if a guy likes you, now in any relationship I’ve found there are 2 pivotal moments that determine if your relationship ends in heartbreak or you get to live happily ever after so it’s vitally important that you take the next step and read this right now, because at some point the man you want is going to ask himself: Is this the woman I should commit to for the long term? That answer determines everything… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not you need to read this next: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
The second problem almost all women experience: At some point he starts to lose interest. He doesn’t call you back or he becomes emotionally closed off. He seems like he’s losing interest or pulling away – do you know what to do? If not you’re putting your relationship and the future of your love life in great danger, read this now or risk losing him forever: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to find out if he really likes you? Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Does He Like You” Quiz right now and find out once and for all if he likes you…