Should You Break Up With Him?

Quiz: Should You Break Up With Him?

Breaking up is sometimes the best possible option for the future of your love life.

And sometimes, it’s the worst mistake you could possibly make.

Sometimes it feels impossible to know if you should do it, or keep trying with him.

Take this short quiz now and find out whether you should really break up with him, or whether your relationship deserves a second chance…

• Savannah Wilkins January 22, 2019, 9:38 pm

Hi I’m savannahwilkins

• Laura April 2, 2018, 2:12 pm

I am so sick and tired of all of these quizzes being centered around straight couples. I’m a lesbian and I have no desire to be with a man, and I’m so sick and tired of everyone (society) assuming that all women are interested in men. I cannot take this quiz.

• Olivia January 14, 2018, 5:46 am

at first I was so sure he loved me but now I don’t know anymore, he tells me he dose but I find it hard to believe, he has changed so much he now lies to
    me, he no longer calls and yet he refuses to accept the break up suggestion I gave him. am confused

• Debbie burdette December 22, 2017, 12:21 am

I’m going crazy I gave been with Steven 6 months he was great at first but now he is bulling me he is mentally and emotionally draining me . I am so much in love with him . He has hit me 3times .he leaves and stayed out all night long I can’t believe how much I love him it is stupid. He is a drug addict . I pay all the bills he buys drugs with his money we both are on disability. Help me please I want him to get our but then I don’t want him to leave . I have been thinking about suside really alot that’s how lonely I feel i have last all hope .he calls me a stupied nobody a whore and all kinds of nasty words .tells me I’m ungrateful shellfish .please someone out there help me before I hurt him or my self . I am sick at my stomach know I’m gong to puuck. Oh my goodness . IST making me sick just all of a sudden.what do I do .I don’t deserve it.

• christina kgaripane July 1, 2017, 7:01 am

right now I am on this situation my man is cheating and he must dish up the reasons why should I go on with him and Is he serious about this relationship. I am really bored

• Rosy June 16, 2017, 10:44 am

I would like to know more about relationships

• fikile April 7, 2017, 5:15 am

Yes sometimes it gives too much stress if you are unsure about the break up of your relationship, but it needs you to stand up for yourself and say no to the thing you dont like will live without him life goes on somtimes its better to be alone and peacefull minded thn being in a frustration relationship it is even worse if relationship engages abusive situation

• Adaeze March 4, 2017, 7:56 am

I av been with dis guy pisces man for 7years,buh now I broke up with my ex pisces boyfriend for a a year now,bcos i feel he doesn’t knw wat he wants,he wants to be with two women at same time,which I can’t take any more and I truly love him.right now I feel like I should go back to him I don’t knw why feel dis way,wat should I do though he never wanted to break up with me,buh I took the decision breaking with him.

• Sharon October 25, 2016, 5:56 pm

Things can work out if the past is forgotten and forgiven

• Matthew September 12, 2016, 5:06 am

That’s me

• Matthew Harwood September 11, 2016, 4:29 pm

25 years and 3 children we need counseling but I don’t know if she will agreed to counseling

• Matthew Harwood September 11, 2016, 4:27 pm

I am pretty sure is like that with me but I’m giting emotionally abused.

• Lorenzlyn April 26, 2016, 8:54 pm

Breaking up with someone your going out with might be so easy but the question is are you really ready to let him/her go. Are you ready to move on?, Are you really ready to wonder what your life would be after you break up with him/her?, Are you ready to let go the wishes/dreams you both have decided for your future. What if you broke up with him/her and after that you realize that you really need him/her that you can leave without him/her.