Are You In Love?

Are You In Love?

Seems like a simple question, right?

Are you in love? Or aren’t you?

What seems like a simple question turns out to be not so simple after all, once you really look into it.

Love is so slippery, so elusive, so difficult to pin down.

What are the signs you’re in love?

Does he truly love you?

Is it love or lust?

And don’t even get me started on how to tell love from infatuation, or love at first sight, or even how to figure out if the emotion you’re feeling is truly love… or something else.

After all, love is subjective. It’s different for every person on earth. So how can you tell if what you’re truly feeling is love?

Well, that’s why you’re here right now. And that’s the question we’re about to answer.

The truth is, this quiz will get to the bottom of the question, “Am I truly in love?”

It will filter out lust, infatuation, obsession, and even very strong liking – and answer the real question of whether you’re in love or not.

Without knowing the specifics of the relationship, and the specifics of how you two interact with each other, there’s no way to tell whether you love him or not.

And without being able to know how you’re feeling deep down inside when you talk to him, when you text him, when you think about him – answering the question of whether you’re in love is impossible.

That’s why this quiz is designed with those specifics in mind – to get the real specifics of your situation and find out once and for all whether you’re in love or not.

So that’s why it’s super important that you focus on being completely and totally honest with your answers to get the best and most accurate results.

Are you ready to find out whether you’re in love? Take the quiz right now and get the answer to the question…

• Kayanna March 2, 2018, 10:44 pm

I’m in love with this guy I asked out, then I dated someone else we broke up a couple weeks ago and im falling for him like crazy. Then Valentine’s day comes up and I’m going to ask him to be mine but right then he said hold on, he asked out my best friend she said yes. they broke up so he is free but he does not like me any tips?

• liz February 26, 2018, 3:58 am

i met this guy and i cant stop thinking about him each en every time ,i hardly sleep en hardly eat too am just crazy about this guy

• Gertrude February 20, 2018, 4:47 pm

I really don’t love him because he is not the type of guy am really looking out for…Am really scared that I might fall for him one day… so i don’t want to give him a chance.

• Gertrude February 20, 2018, 4:47 pm

I really don’t love him because he is not the type of guy am really looking out for…Am really scared that I might fall for him one day… so u don’t want to give him a chance.

• Vovo February 19, 2018, 4:00 am

Im dating this guy but he has a girlfriend,but he doesn’t want me to share him,he wants me to date only him.does he love me?

• Matadirr February 24, 2018, 6:23 am

You’re his side chick. Its not love.

• Diogo January 8, 2018, 5:06 pm

I already said it’s over between us but can’t still watch him go… I pleaded for his return.. But I’m not satisfied that he’s only mine, I spied on him. Got an information about that and said it’s over.. He then calmed and ex the girl to me. Though I’m very happy now but things are no longer as it is used to be

Please am I in love?
    Does he love me too?

• Onwe chimxy December 18, 2017, 2:29 am

I just fell so strange while am with him i fell as if i should always be with him

• Jelma December 7, 2017, 12:23 am

I fall in love with him,but I don’t know if he is still in love with me?few months ago he’s always open his mouth (tired from work and no time to”)only if when he wake up in the morning we talk but few minutes only..not like a months ago we does..is it he still feel in love to me?

• N.i.M. November 29, 2017, 10:13 am

You see? I dont know my label in his life, whether he treats me as a friend or an enemy. We’re not actually those persons that easily gets along, we fight a lot, and our friends and classmates call us cat and dog that never really had a good conveesation. We argue on simple things, like our favorite subject, scientist, and our every thoughts. And well, you couldnt call us friends, but whenever i need someone to lean on, hes there and i am also there for him, but after that, we rarely have a conversation, or should i say we never have a conversation that we both agree on. Its really comlicated but he’s never off my mind. Yet he already has someone that he says he loves, and thats the most painful part of falling to the person whom is really the total opposite of me, we are the total opposite, what i want, what he hates, so maybe its just right, that in the two of us, im the only who fall, who fell for him, it hurts of course, but what can i do? If we are really not meant to be. But im thanking this site for making me realize, that its worth it, and that its okay. Thanks. And im hoping for an advice from you, whoever you are, about my situation.

• Chr December 10, 2017, 12:46 am

N.I.M you need to calm down go to a calm place and think about what you feel about him , if he makes you cry because yr not next to him that means that you love him but the problem is if he loves you like you love him ( sorry for replying late )

• Zeba fathima November 3, 2017, 9:26 am

He proposed me yesterday but I am confused to say s or no but i love him very much he is asking me to say s or no so give me a advice plz

• Mary September 25, 2017, 7:41 pm

So outraging,just spent 15 minutes on this and it didn’t even do anything! Wish i could get that 15 mins back! I could have been doing something productive during that time!!! Never playing again.

• cathy July 27, 2017, 4:46 pm

I want. To say my dad says that it is not allowed to me to talk to boys but I talked with a boy without he knows and we really loved eachother but I never saw him again in my life I miss him too much he was so kind I don’t need this.stupid website to know did he loved me or no I love him he love me and I know that I was 6 when I met him if my friend is reading that he must know I love him too much ;-) I love you and I know you love me <3

• faith June 8, 2017, 2:11 pm

I want to know if he really loves me because I do

• Salma May 31, 2017, 4:35 pm

Does he still love me??

• Esther Noreen April 23, 2017, 8:25 am

Am in love with a guy whom i had sex with several times but we wea not in love though he used to show signs of loving me but i wasnt responding and now i told him how i fell for him and he said he doubts me and his not ready for a relationship and when i asked abt how he feels abt me,he preferred not to tlk abt t,so i need to know if dis guy loves me bt his scared of saying it or his not intrested in me so i sort myself.please advice me

• Mandisa March 12, 2017, 7:24 pm

Me n my boyfriend were break up in 2weeks ago n I still love him but he already move on ….now I want to know does this hook up or real love

• Henshaw February 28, 2017, 5:16 pm

I connect with him,i enjoy spending time with him

• grace February 16, 2017, 2:43 pm

When ever he is with me he show’s sign of love but he has another girl, is he just playing with my feeling

• Tracey February 15, 2017, 2:22 pm

I think I might be in love…. I giggle and smile when he’s near,I talk loud sometimes to get my crush’s attention … I call him and wave at him… I sometimes stand infront of him and look into his eyes and I just randomly start blushing.. I can’t stop talking about him and he’s always on my mind I’ve liked him since Primary school and I still have strong feelings for him….

• Adarsh June 25, 2017, 7:04 am

Yes dear u r in love , why don’t u go and simply tell him . It will be a huge relief for u.
      Prepare your self for his reply or it will be too late.

• tayyba December 24, 2016, 6:19 pm

i love him but i dont know if he loves me or not

• Keiv March 27, 2017, 11:39 pm

No that just means he thinks of u as a friend

• rakul preet patil November 15, 2016, 4:19 am

i am still confused whether i am in luv or not

• Anita Sackitey November 14, 2016, 6:08 am

Am in love but sometimes think otherwise

• Anita Sackitey November 14, 2016, 6:07 am

Why don’t u pray to God n have faith cause he do it.i have tried it and has happened

• Joyce October 28, 2016, 4:45 pm

Me And may boo have been dating for over 3yrs nw and he has neva giving me any reason for me to stop loving him and i love him lyk heel, abt the future he always talks abt it and it abt the two of us

• Lilly September 19, 2016, 12:25 pm

I don’t know any more I try to get over him but as soon he looks,talks or even touches me I fall for him but I don’t want like him because I’m not sure and he likes someone else so I get the wrong impression or is it . I tend to denied that he even sees me because he can’t sometimes be around me he looks like he’s about to faint ,I feel so hurt because he talks to other girls but not me ,so I get hurt the whole time but when he does speak to me I feel special and sometimes I can’t breath , he really is a nice guy

• Lilly September 19, 2016, 12:18 pm

Am I love …..

• PROGRESS THE LOVER BOY July 21, 2016, 8:28 am

I REALY NEED A DATE BUT I DONT NO HOW TO GET MY HRT DESIRE.

• Captain Obrian July 7, 2016, 4:05 am

My girl and i have been dating for 3 years but never before have i felt this way. I get strange butterflies when i think of her and it becomes impossible to focus or think about anything else.

• Captain July 7, 2016, 4:04 am

• Toshieka June 4, 2016, 4:58 pm

I really want to know if i am in love