Is he secretly confessing his love to you without you realizing it? If you think you may have captured his heart but he’s not saying it, look for these tell-tale signs he’s secretly in love with you.
Men can often have trouble expressing their emotions, not knowing how to express their feelings — especially when it comes to love.
This can be tricky, though, and can get confusing — especially when you start to get feelings for someone else but they’re still secretive about the way they’re feeling.
After all, love is very complicated and baffling sometimes which means we often need some support and guidance. It’s more than likely the guy you’re with loves you, especially if you two have been together for a while. However, for those who are just starting out and everything is new, you might not be so sure. We understand these insecurities you have and that’s why we have put together a list of 36 sure signs that a guy secretly loves you.
Take The Quiz: Does He Love You?
Some of these signs are more direct and forward than others and all guys are different.
So as you get to know your particular guy more, you will begin to understand how he shows his love for you better. Take every day as it comes and make sure to note down some of these signs if you’re curious.
Here are the signs:
- He’s respectful – he may not directly say he respects you, but he definitely loves you if he shows how much respect he has through his actions. This could be by sending you flowers or texting you unexpectedly to say how much he cares.
- He remembers small details – it may be your mom’s birthday or even the anniversary of your first date. The smallest things always mean the most and guys know this. It is a way of them showing how much they secretly love you!
- He defends you – perhaps it might be when you’re not there and you aren’t aware of the situation, or it may be when something happens in public – it’s super attractive when guys defend you.
- He always wants to spend time with you – whether it’s movie night or a day at the beach – you’re the one he always wants to be with.
- He isn’t afraid to swallow his pride – yes, you’re sometimes right. Despite being a guy and not wanting to back down. He isn’t afraid to swallow his pride for you as he knows how much it means for you to be right.
- He values your opinion – he may not like it or even agree with it, but he will still value your opinion when he’s in love with you.
- He gives you strong eye contact – love is all in the eyes as they say.
- He can’t stay mad – even if you’re completely in the wrong. He will have his time to be angry and then come straight back to you. You’re irresistible when a guy loves you.
- He holds your hand – this is a pretty open way of showing affection and after they do this, his secret love for you may not have to be a secret after all.
- He supports your decisions – thinking of going traveling for a few weeks? Or maybe you want to quit your job and start a new venture? He’s going to support your decisions, that’s how you’ll know he secretly loves you.
- He includes you in conversations – even the ones you don’t particularly want to be in.
- He’s protective – and he always has to know you got home after you’ve been out, it’s just in his nature to check up on you.
- He has big dreams – not everyone wants to get married and have children, but when a guy shares his dreams and aspirations with you (and you’re in them!) then you can be sure he loves you.
- He acts like a gentleman – don’t worry, he’s got the door for you. When you’re his top priority, you always come first.
- He listens – all the time.
- He tries his hardest – as all he wants to do is impress you, even if there are things he isn’t good at.
- He misses you – and he tells you!
- He feels your pain – but he also feels all your other emotions, so if you’re on top of the world he will be too.
- He holds and embraces you – close contact always feels the best with someone you love and guys really know this.
- He wants to know everything about you – he already knows all the best things about you, but he’s always digging for more details even if it’s the name of your 27th pet!
- He keeps you updated – just on general stuff that happens in his everyday life.
- He helps when he can – and he doesn’t let you down when he’s promised you something either.
- He tries to fit in – with both your friends and family. It might be hard for him if he doesn’t have anything in common with them but you’re important, so he will try his best.
- He doesn’t break his promises – especially those pinkie promises.
- He doesn’t hesitate – if it’s going to make you happy or cheer you up, he won’t think twice about doing something for you.
- He’s open with you – even if it’s something he’s embarrassed about. He knows you’ll understand what he’s going through and support him.
- He flatters you – compliments are a women’s best friend, there’s nothing better than being called beautiful or pretty. If he compliments you a lot then you can be sure he’s secretly loving you.
- He introduces you to his friends – guys love having time with their friends so you’re definitely a special lady if he’s introducing you to his main men.
- He has loving body language – and he loves cuddling on the sofa with you whenever he can.
- He doesn’t mention or look at other girls – why would he want to mention other girls when he secretly loves you? You’re his everything.
- He smiles when he’s with you – when you’re with the person you love, a smile can say a thousand words especially when guys are involved.
- He’s active on your social media accounts – and he’ll be liking your new profile picture before you even have the chance to say anything!
- He is clumsy around you – guys are always super clumsy around the person they’re in love with, so if he’s tripping on his words it’s more than likely that he’s fallen for you.
- He asks you questions – because he must know everything about you, even things that don’t seem as though they matter.
- He touches you ‘accidentally’ – he may say sorry after it, but he’s probably dreaming about being close to you in his head.
- He’ll call or text – and you’re more than likely the first person he speaks to when he wakes up and before he goes back to sleep.
Now in any relationship I’ve found there are 2 pivotal moments that determine if your relationship ends in heartbreak or you get to live happily ever after so it’s vitally important that you take the next step and read this right now, because at some point the man you want is going to ask himself: Is this the woman I should commit to for the long term? That answer determines everything… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not you need to read this next: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
The second problem almost all women experience: At some point he starts to lose interest. He doesn’t call you back or he becomes emotionally closed off. He seems like he’s losing interest or pulling away – do you know what to do? If not you’re putting your relationship and the future of your love life in great danger, read this now or risk losing him forever: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to find out whether the man you are with loves you or not? Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Is He Losing Interest” Quiz right now and find out if he’s really losing interest in you…