Is he Going to Commit Or Are You Wasting Your Time?

Quiz: Is he Going to Commit Or Are You Wasting Your Time?

Doesn’t it seem like some men are terrified of commitment?

I mean, come on guys. It’s not like commitment is an angry tiger ready to maul you. You don’t have to hide!

But for some guys, their fear of commitment means they’ll never make a meaningful commitment to another person.

Is your guy going to commit to you? Find out now with this quick (and super accurate) quiz:

• Unknown November 15, 2018, 6:44 pm

Well.. during our math class, he does glance at me a lot, but its a quick glance, but at the corner of my eye, I see him staring at me.. He has a girlfriend, and he has been suspended for a day.. I won’t be able to confess.. we have break for a week. i have his number, I just dunno what to say to him. He hugged his girlfriend yesterday and today after school to collect his homework bc he’s suspended. She’s crying everytime he avoids her, or misses a day of school.. His friend told me he talks about me aLl tHe tImE.. and he told me he’s planning on breaking it off w/ her because she likes someone else.. I just don’t know what to believe anymore, for all those elementary students, middle school and high school sucks :)) be prepared!! And please helppppp ;000000

• Winifred November 13, 2018, 10:49 am

Am currently in a relation. We,ve been dating for three 4months now, but he thinks I came up marriage intention too quickly and decided we stay in parrarel so that he would not have holes in his heart just as in his previous relationships experience. He complain abt
    domestic inabilities, and I never told him my age when he requested it. That doesn,t need it again.
    I know he was in love with me but I notice he wants to pull away from me. I started texting him , calling him like I never did, because he normally calls more than I do before then. So,on sunday 4 Novermber, I went to his house and I was surprised he still loves me. We starte again so, this sunday I visited him again and when we were eating, and I asked him ,my stand in the relationship, he said I have started again that he wanted relationship that will make him feel loved. He finałly said if i will not wait for him than I should quit. Tell me What to do? I love him and want to wait because all the attributes am looking out for he posessed them. So am 37yrs and I know he is the same age with me or more than. How do I wait with bothering him wit marriage even though that is my heary desire.
    Getting another man is not easy exerpt by miracle.

• noodle September 17, 2018, 11:54 am

alright, here is the thing I am very confused and have been for the past 6 months. I don’t even know how or when I got myself into this mess.
    so here goes I have a fiancé and then I have a guy that I fell in love with and im in love with both of them and I don’t know what to do. they both want to make me happy and they both do but in very different ways one treats me like a doll that he has to keep from being broken. and the other is wild and unpredictable and I love them both how do I choose.

• prony bony May 30, 2018, 3:12 pm

3veZgu You can certainly see your expertise in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

• pearl September 18, 2017, 10:19 am

Pls advice me, I have been with my boyfriend over four months now, starting from day one he told me he is not promising me marriage But if he is looking on God if we are meant to be nobody can stop it. We have been dating and be happy But now we are having argument all the time, no trust again, now he is giving up on me And told me we Shuld have some break and put things in other, But after I have visited him he told me that for now he want to hear from God who is wife his that he don’t want to me mistakes in marriage, that he want to go for the best, That he can’t marry me becos I don’t want to change, That he really want to marry now till next year, But I think he is communicating with his X girlfriend.

• LEESAH April 18, 2017, 12:07 am

My BF don’t trust me even if i try to show love he doesn’t see that i do care about him.

• Pam April 15, 2017, 6:25 pm

Hi

• Alia April 2, 2017, 9:52 am

I have been with a guy for the last six months. After we had sex ,things kinda shifted. He texted and called me everyday but didn’t make plans to go out. We broke up then got back together. But we spent time at his place and I met his friends. But things kinda feel a bit casual. Basically I’m wondering if he’s Just settling with me till someone else comes

• Yuna May 2, 2017, 2:12 pm

Dont invest so much! The fact that he is texting and calling you is a major thing. But NEVER expect or assume. Just be yourself and enjoy each other’s company. There are basically guides how you can deal if you really want him to make plans with you. Remember focus on yourself and be a more confident.

• NATE November 26, 2016, 9:38 am

I want to know the answers

• Adewojo precious October 22, 2016, 7:14 pm

Was unable to access the quiz dont know why?

• Mamoepi July 8, 2016, 5:05 am

I have been seeing this guy for 6 months now and we are happy and everything is flowing smoothly..We are enjoying each other’s company but now the challenge I have is that he told me that he is afraid to commit to a wrong person and that he thinks he will not marry ever again..He is from a marrage which didn’t end well and I feel he is still fragile and not over the hurt 100%..I like him a lot and he is everything I would wish for so my question is should I give this relationship some time to see how it goes or give up now because I wish I could get married at some point and have kids and when ever I ask him if he is planning to have kids in the future he always Ignores the issue and says we must not talk about that now and he is 39 years old and I’m 29 and both do not have kids..please help!