Is He Losing Interest?

“Is He Losing Interest?” Quiz

You meet a man you like, you feel a connection and like things just “click”. You’re both really interested in each other and sparks are flying. You have an intense connection and things seem extremely promising for the future you will have together.

Except, all of a sudden, something happens. The dynamic between you changes. He does not pay as much attention to you anymore. He no longer does little romantic gestures that make you smile. He does not go out of his way to make you happy. He doesn’t look at you the same way anymore. He doesn’t talk to you the same way anymore.

He’s still around, but there seems to have been a shift in what he feels about you. Things just aren’t the same anymore.

The thing is… this could go a few different ways. It’s actually possible that this change in him things are with you two actually means nothing and things are fine. It’s very possible that he’s simply busy and occupied in his life. It’s possible he has other things on his plate and on his mind and that things will go back to normal soon.

Or, this could go an entirely different direction. Sometimes the man is no longer invested in the relationship and doesn’t want to hurt you by actually saying it and ending things with you. Sometimes he’s withdrawing emotionally and you’re at risk of losing him.

The thing is, the anxiety you feel right now can create a lot of sadness and inner turmoil. It can also unknowingly sabotage your relationship.

To get rid of any and all confusion and actually help you discover the truth once and for all… and figure out whether you’re being anxious for no reason or he really is losing interest and your worst fears are correct…

Take this quiz that will ask you specific questions to analyze your situation. As long as you tell the truth when you answer, you will receive results that are shockingly accurate and you will finally know the truth and what is truly going on with him.

• Emilie Barela May 22, 2017, 2:11 am

There is this guy and we’ve been talking over text for like 2 months. We’ve never seen each other in person before. And we seriously live 6 blocks from each other. I am a sophomore and he is a junior. Idk if he actually likes me or if he’s just trying to get in my pants. He has never asked for nudes or whatever. But, i really want to meet him before he goes to the military in June for 3 YEARS. He told me not to get feelings for him but i already kinda do. He leaves less than a month, and ik he doesn’t have feelings for me for sure. What do i do?

• Bella March 30, 2017, 9:05 pm

Oopsies I posted twice. Didn’t think it posted the first time.

• Bella March 30, 2017, 9:04 pm

Ok so I was outside today and this guy I really like comes out. His name is Jeffery and he’s really nice. But I’m 15 and he’s 16, but that never stopped us from liking each other, or so I thought. But when we were outside, we were for some reason talking about heights. And when I said I was only 5’0 and I was supposed to stay that way, he says, “I’m dating this girl who’s 5’1.” I really thought we had something special but now I feel like I’ve been smacked in the face. What do I do? HELP ME!

• Bella March 30, 2017, 9:01 pm

So we were outside today and we were for some odd reason talking about heights. So there’s this guy I really like and his name is Jeffery. So I’m 15 and he’s 16 and I really like him. And before today I thought he liked me too. But when I said I’m only 5’0 and I’m supposed to stay that way, he says that he is dating a girl who is 5’1. This really shocked me because I thought we had something special. HELP ME!

• Libby February 12, 2017, 5:23 pm

I’m going out with this rlly sweet guy and I’m sooo happi

• Camryn December 22, 2016, 7:30 pm

So there’s this guy who I can’t tell if he likes me or not. We see each other in at least 4 times a week and in person he’ll hold my hand, pick me up and kiss me, hold my waist and all of that but over text he’s rude and always ignores me. Then says stuff about how other girls are so pretty. One time he even called me “kiddo” and “pal”. The day after he said that he suprised me with a kiss and I just don’t know. It’s confusing and he’s making me feel like I did something wrong. I’ve tried confronting him about it but he never answers me. I don’t know what I’m doing and he just feels so perfect for me. Can I maybe get some answers from this?

• brianna May 21, 2017, 9:45 pm

Look you did nothing wrong don’t worry about that just give it time I’ve been through that before and it ended up good so just keep trying don’t give up. It will come out good

• Heather November 26, 2016, 2:38 am

I am in sixth grade and I have dated this boy and he broke up with me because of what ppl thought about our relationship and it made me so mad and sad at the same time and it’s crazy though I still love him he says he likes me but in other pls opinion he don’t and I am like crazy about this boy it’s like a memory chip stuck in my brain I can’t get him out what do I do?

• brianna May 21, 2017, 9:47 pm

You or him or both shouldn’t care what other people think it only matters if y’all actully love each other thats all that matters don’t listen to other people listen to what your heart is saying

• Sweety September 15, 2016, 3:16 am

At First We Are Very Happy With Each Other Our Love Starts From Std.4 Now We Are In 12 Now I Feel That He Did N’t Want To Talk With Me When I Call Him Most Of The Time He Not Pick And Whenever He Pick My Phone He Talks With Me Like A Stranger Or Normal Peson Not Like My B .F I Think He Want To End This Relation . What Should I Do?

• Sweety September 15, 2016, 3:14 am

At First We Are Very Happy With Each Other Our Love Starts From Std.4 Now We Are In 12 Now I Feel That He Did N’t Want To Talk With Me When I Call Him Most Of The Time He Not Pick And Whenever He Pick My Phone He Talks With Me Like A Straner Or Normal Peson Not Like My B .F I Think He Want To End This Relation . What Should I Do?

• znoe September 9, 2016, 7:09 am

well he’s different now n we don’t get to spend much time together n I’ve heard that he has a girlfriend but he denies it to me. I’ve seen him with the girl but did not apologize and explain why he was with the girl.

• mary July 4, 2016, 10:41 am

there was a time that he tires to make me laugh and once he told me that i was sexy and all the sudden he stops talking to me as before can u help me pls to know what is on his mind.

• sandy July 1, 2016, 1:47 pm

when I click on the answer it doesn’t tick,am wondering what the problem is???please fix it for me I need to get the answers to my problem please

• sandy July 1, 2016, 1:44 pm

when I click on the answers,it doesn’t tick…Am wondering what the problem is???

• Havilove June 28, 2016, 1:23 am

Well ….. There us this guy I like he is going to the ninth grade and in going to seventh he told me that he liked me but I was to young we really like each other but its the age difference

• brianna May 21, 2017, 9:51 pm

If you actually love someone age shouldn’t matter unless like hes really older than you then he could get in trouble, but as long as y’all dont do anything its okay

• Kiara June 25, 2016, 2:32 pm

There’s this boy that I like since the 3rd grade and I’m in seventh now. I went online to find advice if he likes me and and some of stuff that it said he was doing that says that he likes me and its been a while since I’ve seen him because during the sixth grade I moved over winter break and I’ve lost contact with him. But we talked on ooVoo once not in video call just in text and he doesn’t remember me. He’s online right now and I left sign s on like my profile picture is a picture of me so if he look he would see me. I really don’t know what to say to him since he doesn’t remember. But the craziest thing he said he didn’t remember adding me on oovoo but in that same day it said he was requesting to add me . during the conversation he ask me if me and him used to date I said no because we didn’t. I want to tell him that I like him because I need to get it off my chest. Its been four years now. Can you please tell me what i need to do.

• Domaris June 8, 2016, 9:02 pm

I’m in 5th grade and I’m about to go in 6th and there’s this boy who he asked me to date him cause he liked me in the beginning of the year and I denied him cause we’re to young. And I like him, and it has been a long time that when we talk it’s awkward, I am trying to get him to like me again and he gave me his number so we text each other, and he asked me if I wrote a love note to him which I did, so I made a up a story and he said but Allyson which is my friend said it was me! So we are not texting no more and he called me and I stayed quit the whole time and said okay if you don’t want to talk I will hang up and so he did. So,,please tell me if I should tell him it was me who wrote it. He is also moving so should I tell him? Help me!

• Priscilla June 14, 2016, 7:18 pm

Same I’m going into sixth grade and I have a crush and he DOSENT or at least I don’t think he likes me but since he asked you he might still like you!! U should tell him right now! That you wrote the note!!:)

• Daragh-Ann May 25, 2016, 7:12 pm

So there’s this guy I like, I’m in grade 6 and I really don’t know if he likes me. He smiles at me in the middle of class and talks to me but does he like me or not?¿ I have liked him for over 5 years and I have wanted him to ask me out but in my school it’s weird for a girl to ask out a guy. So if you could please help me with this then please do. And he used to like me but I think he’s liking someone else (like my best friend) I just wanna be with him so please help me!!!!!!

• Priscilla June 14, 2016, 7:27 pm

Well @ my school it’s weird to ask put a guy too! But I did and everybody why shocked but I didn’t care so u shouldn’t care about what people think!:) but when I asked my crush out it wa at a fifth grade party and it was the day before school ended and I went up to him and asked him out… He said “I don’t know!” Then walked away the he whispered something when I walked by I have no clue if he was talking to me! So idk if were dating!:) :( but anyways you should ask him out with a note and t the bottom put don’t tell anybody and also don’t give it to him when he’s with friends cause it will be akaward and don’t make your friend/friends give it to him do it your self to show him your brave and if you feel like it’s gonna be akaward for u to stand there and watch him read the note then put at the bottom of the note to tell u later or something oh and If u don’t see him to give him the note or you don’t want to do the note thing then get his number and then text him…(: