How do you know when someone truly loves you or if they are just playing with your heart, stringing you along in order to use you for temporary fun until they move on to someone else?
I am going to give you these 31 ways to tell when someone loves you in order to really get to the heart of what you should be looking for.
31 Easy Ways To Tell When Someone Loves You:
1. They act consistently kind to you when they are alone with you or when they are with you around their friends. No matter where you are or who you are with they are loving towards you.
2. They go out of their way to help you when you are sick, stressed, sad, or go through a major challenge in life. They never stand idly by when you are in need. They can’t stand to see someone they love suffer.
3. They champion all your successes. If you get a promotion, you meet a new friend, or learn a new skill, they are excited about it.
4. They talk you up to their friends and you hear about it through the grapevine.
Take The Quiz: Does He Love You?
5. They walk your dog for you.
6. They get your mail for you when you need to go out of town.
7. They call you out when you’re full of it, but do it in a kind and loving way. This allows you to grow, and become a better person.
8. They don’t freak out if you don’t constantly text them because you are at work or helping a friend but they miss you when you are absent.
9. They text you or call often without dishonoring healthy boundaries.
10. They remember silly, inconsequential things about you that you don’t even remember telling them like you always eat at a certain restaurant or you have a scar on your knee from an accident on your bike when you were ten.
11. They let you vent your frustrations without taking them personally. You can talk about the same things a million times, and the never tire of listening.
12. They bring you flowers for no reason. They also give you presents on special occasions.
13. They give you personal space when you need it, but never ignore you.
14. They fight fair and never name-call or belittle you even in the heat of the moment.
15. They are quick to try to make up after a disagreement.
16. They pay for dinner, or at least offer to.
17. They apologize sincerely for anything that they do to upset you, and try not to do it again.
18. They never take from you and always look for ways to give to you.
19. They move to a new city for you. They uproot their lives for you or they make major life changes to support your life’s path.
20. They never make major life decisions without getting your input.
21. They wash the dishes or fold the clothes because they know you hate doing those chores.
22. They allow you to have a differing opinion from theirs, and even welcome it. You are allowed to have your own mind.
23. They don’t give you stress about a little retail therapy or time with your friends when you are stressed out.
24. They are physically and verbally affectionate. They hug you, kiss you, caress you, and tell you that you are beautiful. You never have to wonder about how they feel about you.
25. They are worried about your comfort. They offer you their coat when you are cold, or give up their seat on an over-crowded bus.
26. They give you the last bite of a dessert you are sharing at dinner.
27. They publicly display their affection. They don’t hesitate to hold your hand or kiss you in front of other people.
28. They eagerly do things for you, and jump at the chance to help you out or do you a favor.
29. They make a big deal about your birthday or anniversaries, even if you say, “Don’t get me anything or it’s not big deal.”
30. They will tell you when someone in your life isn’t honoring you. They want all your friends and family members to be kind and respectful of you.
31. They say “I love you” often and are happy when you say the same.
If you’re in love, first of all congratulations, and second of all that makes it even more important that you handle these 2 make or break moments every woman experiences in her relationships with men because if you already love him then your potential for heartbreak is as high as possible, so pay attention because this next step is vitally important. At some point he starts to lose interest. He doesn’t call you back or he becomes emotionally closed off. He seems like he’s losing interest or pulling away – do you know what to do? If not you’re putting your relationship and the future of your love life in great danger, read this now or risk losing him forever: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
The second pivotal life moment in any relationship where it can either leave you heartbroken and alone or on the path to romance and happiness: At some point he’s going to ask himself is this woman I should commit to for the long term or not? The answer he gives himself will determine everything… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not you need to read this next: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to find out whether the man you are with loves you or not? Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Is He Losing Interest” Quiz right now and find out if he’s really losing interest in you…