Is he Going to Commit Or Are You Wasting Your Time?

Quiz: Is he Going to Commit Or Are You Wasting Your Time?

Doesn’t it seem like some men are terrified of commitment?

I mean, come on guys. It’s not like commitment is an angry tiger ready to maul you. You don’t have to hide!

But for some guys, their fear of commitment means they’ll never make a meaningful commitment to another person.

Is your guy going to commit to you? Find out now with this quick (and super accurate) quiz:

• pearl September 18, 2017, 10:19 am

Pls advice me, I have been with my boyfriend over four months now, starting from day one he told me he is not promising me marriage But if he is looking on God if we are meant to be nobody can stop it. We have been dating and be happy But now we are having argument all the time, no trust again, now he is giving up on me And told me we Shuld have some break and put things in other, But after I have visited him he told me that for now he want to hear from God who is wife his that he don’t want to me mistakes in marriage, that he want to go for the best, That he can’t marry me becos I don’t want to change, That he really want to marry now till next year, But I think he is communicating with his X girlfriend.

• LEESAH April 18, 2017, 12:07 am

My BF don’t trust me even if i try to show love he doesn’t see that i do care about him.

• Pam April 15, 2017, 6:25 pm

Hi

• Alia April 2, 2017, 9:52 am

I have been with a guy for the last six months. After we had sex ,things kinda shifted. He texted and called me everyday but didn’t make plans to go out. We broke up then got back together. But we spent time at his place and I met his friends. But things kinda feel a bit casual. Basically I’m wondering if he’s Just settling with me till someone else comes

• Yuna May 2, 2017, 2:12 pm

Dont invest so much! The fact that he is texting and calling you is a major thing. But NEVER expect or assume. Just be yourself and enjoy each other’s company. There are basically guides how you can deal if you really want him to make plans with you. Remember focus on yourself and be a more confident.

• sabrinah January 20, 2017, 5:48 pm

I was unable to access th quiz please what is going on?

• NATE November 26, 2016, 9:38 am

I want to know the answers

• Adewojo precious October 22, 2016, 7:14 pm

Was unable to access the quiz dont know why?

• Mamoepi July 8, 2016, 5:05 am

I have been seeing this guy for 6 months now and we are happy and everything is flowing smoothly..We are enjoying each other’s company but now the challenge I have is that he told me that he is afraid to commit to a wrong person and that he thinks he will not marry ever again..He is from a marrage which didn’t end well and I feel he is still fragile and not over the hurt 100%..I like him a lot and he is everything I would wish for so my question is should I give this relationship some time to see how it goes or give up now because I wish I could get married at some point and have kids and when ever I ask him if he is planning to have kids in the future he always Ignores the issue and says we must not talk about that now and he is 39 years old and I’m 29 and both do not have kids..please help!

• Joy June 23, 2016, 11:56 pm

Did not get quiz results, can you send it. Q

• Joy June 23, 2016, 9:29 pm

Did not get quiz results. Can you resend