What is the art of seduction?
If you read most of the advice about how to turn a man on, it’s pure bunk. No wonder women are so confused. The “art” has been taken out, and you’re told a list of robotic functions to perform like some kind of blow-up, AI sex doll. Trust us, this isn’t what turns a man on.
Turning a man on has a lot to do with your attitude. If you are confident and comfortable, do what feels right not what you think you should do… this will turn him on whether he is wearing clothes or not. On the flip side, if you are unable to be comfortable and are anxious and in-your-head, this will be a turn off. Men feel your vibe.
Take This Quiz And Find Out Right Now: Are You His Type
Here’s What You Really Need to Know About Seducing Him:
The effort you expend on another person’s behalf while feeling confident in yourself is what shows them you are interested, and what will ultimately turn him on.
A woman who is a natural seductress is not weighed down by expecting certain outcomes, or even boosting her own ego. She naturally takes pleasure in performing pleasurable acts and they seem to almost exude from her without any effort.
Like the sirens in ageless literature, and the seductresses of Odysseus, or the femme fatale in the poetry of Anais Nin, a seductress is naturally curious about sex. What she does with a man in the bedroom (and out of it) is a matter of easy self-respect, overflowing creative joy, and a desire to connect with another human being.
Now it’s your turn.
Here are 35 Things to Do to Him When He’s Naked
1. The Hotter You Are, The Hotter He’ll Be. If you have been fantasizing about him all day and your engine is already raring to go, he will love it. Show him that you’re excited by his presence. Tell him what it is about him that makes you feel erotic or sexy. Touch him in a way that shows your longing. This real, visceral action on your part can only create a reaction in him.
2. Kiss Him Everywhere. Lay him down and kiss him, literally form head to toe.
3. Get Yourself Off. A man will go crazy watching his woman pleasure herself.
4. Pause His Orgasm. When he is close, pull away. Let him enjoy the mounting tension before he dives into you again.
5. Eat Seductively. Let him watch you tongue an olive in your martini. Don’t be too weird about it, just have a little fun with being oral.
6. Look your best. Seduction is already half over when he looks at you. If you’re looking hot, you’ve already got him most of the way into your bed.
7. Talk Dirty. The sound of you telling him exactly what you’re doing to him as you’re doing it can be tremendously arousing.
8. Meet Him at a Hotel. Switching up the scene can make lovemaking much more exciting.
9. Do Normal Things in the Nude. Ask him if he needs a beer, but do it while you’re buck naked.
10. Let Your Breath Tickle His Skin. Don’t over-do this one. Just breathe gently below his ear or his navel.
11. Lead Him to Bed and Tell Him Not to Talk. Then show him what you want with your body.
12. Great Sex Starts When You Aren’t in Bed. Your entire day should be like foreplay. Sext him naughty things you want to do to him. Tell him how hot you think he is and get stupid specific. Leave him steamy letters in his briefcase or post it notes on the fridge saying you can’t wait to see him naked in bed again after last night’s epic lovemaking.
13. Touch Him in a Suggestive Way. Just grabbing his penis and playing with it like a dog toy isn’t sexy. Tickle him. Touch around his member. Build a longing in him for you to touch him more. Anticipation is often ten times sexier than just going for it.
14. Get Partially Naked. Men are very visual creatures (and women can be too). But to seduce him, you need to make him wild with craving for the rest of your naked body. Come to bed with just a t-shirt on, and tell him you aren’t wearing panties. Show up in the kitchen wearing just an apron, and offer to make him his favorite hors d’ oeuvres. Wear one of his favorite ties around your neck, and some sexy lingerie. Then ask him if he can blindfold you by taking the tie from your neck and putting it around your eyes.
15. Offer to Be in a Different Position, But Do it With Your Body. Don’t ask him if he’s sick of missionary style, lift your bum, or gently pull him toward you from between your legs while he is behind you. Encourage him to try new perspectives and positions in your love making by taking the lead.
16. Pay Attention to His Physical Triggers. Women often assume that a man has only one erogenous zone, and it simply isn’t true. Does he get aroused when you kiss his neck, rub his feet or give him a head massage? While giving him oral sex is a no-brainer, the art of seduction is about getting him heated and ready before you finish him off.
17. Get Wet. Showers, pools, and the beach can seem sexy but also pose a lot of un-sexy side effects. If you’re in the shower, offer to soap him up, and then get out to finish making love so you don’t slip or need to grab onto a shower bar awkwardly to get any traction. Wet places are usually better left for foreplay, rather than the full act of sexual intercourse.
18. Make Him work For It. Let him know your down to get dirty but tell him he’s going to have to earn it with some serious sexiness. Men often love to show off.
19. Kiss Slowly. Don’t stick your tongue down his throat, let the sensitive nerve endings in his lips and tongue beg for more.
20. Grab his Buttocks When No One is Looking. Grab him playfully on an elevator.
21. Check His P-spot. Women have the notorious G-spot, and men have the P-spot. You can find it if you gently rub the delicate skin between his penis and his anus. Not every man will enjoy this, but some will get toe-curling satisfaction from stimulating this area.
22. Try Deeper Penetration. He can get better access to you sometimes, by entering you from behind. Let him know you’re down for this be offering your back side to him when you’re kissing and touching.
23. Dance for Him. Erotic dancing is incredibly enticing.
24. Have Him Dance for You. Let him see you get steamy watching him move.
25. Cook dinner in the nude. You’ll bond, laugh, and hopefully not scorch your bare skin cooking pasta.
26. Give him a sensual massage. A lot of effective seduction can be accomplished simply be reliving his tension.
27. Tie Him into Submission. Again, every guy is different, but he may enjoy being tied up or blindfolded.
28. Talk About Sexy Things You’ve Seen Other People Do Self-explanatory.
29. Ooze confidence. Don’t be full of yourself, but a woman that is carefree and confident is super sexy.
30. Ask him his fantasies. This shows that you’re interested in his sexual feelings and desires.
31. Smell good. Men like a clean fragrance and subtle vanilla or rose has proven to arouse him sexually.
32. Take Care of Your Skin. If your skin is baby soft, he won’t be able to help but touch you.
33. Boost his Confidence. Tell him how sexy you find him.
34. Be His Best Friend. Friendships can get very sexy. Be a good friend.
35. Watch Sexy Movies Together. Seeing other human beings in the act of lovemaking can be very hot.
These 35 things will ignite your love life and turn up the sexual connection in your relationship. Even if you turn up the heat in the bedroom, though, are you sure that’s enough to keep his desire for you strong no matter what (or who) he meets in the future? I’m asking because there are 2 pivotal moments in any relationship that determine if you get to live happily ever after or if it all ends in heartbreak, so pay attention because the next step is vitally important. At some point he’s going to ask himself is this woman I should commit to for the long term? And his answer to that will determine everything… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not you need to read this next: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
The second problem that many women experience and that leaves them heartbroken and alone: At some point he starts to lose interest. He doesn’t call you back or he becomes emotionally closed off. He seems like he’s losing interest or pulling away – do you know what to do? If not you’re putting your relationship and the future of your love life in great danger, read this now or risk losing him forever: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to find out if you are really the type of the man you like Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Are You His Type” Quiz right now and find out if you are really the type of the man you like..